
Well it's about that time! Time for the "big race." The ONLY triathlon I said I would be doing in my lifetime but somehow, I've already done 4! I know, many of you are saying "I told you so" right now. Anyway, Valley Girl is this Sunday and last night, Jessi was nice enough to take me, Katie Mac, Katey Randall, Kim and Trish out for a ride on the course. I was kind of in my "why did I sign up for this race" mode, but the bike course was really flat so that made me feel a bit better. It was a blast riding with all of my training buddies and of course, my coach, Jessi. Katey, Katie and I tried to keep up with her at the end of the ride when she did an interval. I was breathing incredibly hard and Katey said she was breathing so hard she couldn't swallow! Katey, Katie and I did have to wait for 2 cars along the way, otherwise, I'm SURE we would have been able to keep up with Jessi! (wink, wink).
The pic above is of Katie Mac, me, Jessi and Katey Randall. Mac says she likes this pic because she looks like "a real Ironman" on Jessi's aerobars. Randall says she likes the way her incredibly white arms blend in with her shirt. I say we are some seriously hot triathletes!!! Just try to beat us...I dare you! :)
4 comments:
Great post Tiff! PS I had to wait for three cars, so I definitely would have been on Jessi's heels...eer (pedals):) With the myriad of racers out there we are sure to be some of the hottest looking. Ha ha
You gals are awesome and I know Sunday will be a great day for everyone. Sounds like it will be WARM, so stay hydrated.
Fun ride, better conversation, best of company...
INCREDIBLE PITAS...
Bad Ass car ride home!
Love it!
We'll miss the race, but will be thinking of you from the top of Schweitzer's ski lift, where we're hoping for cooler temps.
Anna does her first triathlon at Valley Kids (same place, shorter distances) on Saturday.
"Go Trifusion!"
Tim Seppa
I am so proud of you for going through with this triathlon. You have so much drive that I wish I could have even half of it. I am really proud of you and I know that you are going to continue to get even better then you already are. I love you lots and I am so so proud of you, love geenzie
Post a Comment