My incredible parents bought us a gift certificate to Clinkerdagger as an anniversary gift. When we got there, we found our table decorated as well as a bottle of wine sent to us from Katey and Tom! It was such a thoughtful gift! Dinner was delicious. We started out with their baked brie as an appetizer. I ordered the asagio crusted halibut and Eric had the prime rib. My mouth is still watering just thinking about it! Then we enjoyed some burnt creme on the house for desert. It was so much fun just hanging out together, laughing, discussing our highs and lows from the past year and talking about the future.
When I got married, Eric's sister gave me the idea of wearing my wedding dress on every anniversary. So, when we got home, I slipped into my dress and Eric and I sat down and watched our wedding video. We were both crying watching the blessing of the hands that we had at our ceremony as well as during the speeches by my sister, Eric's brother, and Andrea. I can't believe 2 years have already passed! That's a 2 I'm holding up, by the way, not a peace sign. :)
I couldn't have asked for a better day with my hubby! Here's to 98 more years of wedded bliss! And ladies, don't forget about my 30th birthday in 3 years...if you don't wear your wedding dress, you can't come!!! Can't wait!
12 comments:
Congratulations you hot babe! I am so glad that you two had a wonderful celebration of your first year together... much deserved. One of the things I admire about your marriage is the open communication you two have. I think that will keep you both in check and bonded together for the rest of forever. Loves to you both! XOXO
Okay, blonde moment, second year... hence the wedding two years ago and holding up the 2 fingers. :)
That dress looks a litle big on you. Are you on a diet, or do you have an eating disorder?
Regardless, congrats. In 98 years what kind of person will you be looking for? You might want to start looking on match.com just to get a head start since most of the good ones will be take when they are in their 120s.
Roger
Happy Anniversary cute stuff!! Tom and I just celebrated our 6th. I love wearing the dress idea...how do you get it back in the air sealed box?
Loves to ya!
XO,
Kim
Man you guys look really tall in that last picture. Eric must be about 6'9" or so.
Oops... that last one is from me... Roger
2 years...wow! Congratulations girl! I'm glad you and Eric had such a nice anniversary. You look beautiful in your dress! What a great idea to wear it every anniversary. I'm going to steal that from you when I get married :) XOXO
P.S. Check out my blog...there is a special shout out to you!
O.K. Tiffany you have me in tears.......
What a romantic post.........
I am a softie when it comes to marriage and milestones.......
Congrats on your 2nd Anniversary.....
What a romantic and cool idea to actually put on your wedding dress each year and watch your DVD..WOW!
You two are very fortuate, it is obvious you share a special love....
Never forget what brought you together, the things you admired, were attracted to,respected and were inspired by........
The new love will eventually fade with time and the things that drew you together will be your strength and glue over the tough love period.......
Trust me, the Mature Love after the Tough Love phase is worth every tear you will shed.........
Stay together and never take what you share forgranted, you have something special.........
Hey, Tiffany and Eric Congratulations on two wonderful years together. Hope the next 98years will be as wonderful as the first two years were. Dad and I are very happy for you guys. It seems like yesterday we were looking for the perfect dress for you. That day was so perfect in ever way possible.Tiffany you were just so beautiful in your dress. Lots of Love and always be happy with Eric and be his best friend that really works for me after 38 years with Dad. Love you both so very much Happy Anniversary......
I love that you put your dress on. . . . absolutely love it. . . .congrats
Congratulations! You look amazing in your dress! I love that you wear it every year!! I miss you! This is our last week of camp, so let's hang out soon!!
XO
this post is by far my favorite....maybe that's because this was still my favorite/most fun wedding to date that i've ever been to. excited that now i get to come to the big 3-0 celebration too!!! :)
Post a Comment