October 31, 2007

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

So I was messing around on my computer today and I found a program called Photo Booth. Using the camera on the computer, it will take a picture of you and allow you to choose one of 18 effects. Here are two that I took of myself today.

Obviously, this is absolutely hysterical. I shared these pictures with my kids and they were cracking up. So then I told them that they could each come up individually and choose an effect for their own picture. They ate it up. I wish I could post some of the funniest ones for you to see, but I have to respect my students' privacy. Two of them turned out pretty scary. They both have masks on so I can share them with you.
Straight out of a horror movie, huh?

I came home and showed the program to Eric and he was hooked. I guess that's why we're married...we're both huge dorks. Anyway, here are some of Eric's best pics. Enjoy! Hope these give you a laugh!


7 comments:

jessithompson said...

These are freakin' HILARIOUS! So cool that you shared it with your kiddos! XOXO

LORIE said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the smile and laugh.

Roger Thompson said...

I saw the pics of you and Eric, but where were the ones that were manipulated?

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Tiffany-
These are so fun! You guys are a riot!!!

I also love the "twins" Halloween costumes you and Jessi wore!

Thanks for your supportive posts on my blog!

Happy Friday! Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

You two are just plain weird. I can see why you are so well suited to each other. Funny!
Leni

Kim said...

Eric's poses have you beat! You better head back to Photobooth!

XO

Anonymous said...

Tiffany Lynn you are crazy..... But Eric looks really bad. Just kidding we still love you guys even if you look crazy. But you and Eric always have fun doing crazy things. Love you Mom