November 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving

1. My husband, Eric

2. My Parents, Lynda and Tim

3. My Sister, Kristina

4. Jessi

5. Andrea

6. Katey Randall

7. Katie Mac

8. Erin

8. My God Daughter, Julia

9. My God Daughter, Delaney
10. My health
11. My Job

12. My Home, Be It Ever So Humble...

13. The Holidays (and Starbucks)!
Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

jessithompson said...

This is a great list... I am so thankful for you! I don't know what I do without my "person". I adore you and hope you had a wonderful turkey day!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Happy Thanksgiving to you. We had a great time with you at Hannahs and Friday afternoon loved that. I'm thankful for both of my very special Daugthers and my wonderful Husband and my crazy but wonderful Son-in-law love you all so very much. Can't wait until Christmas so excited for that. Love you Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
What an awesome list of special
blessings!!! You are surrounded
by people, family and friends, who adore you!!

I'm delighted that you had a special Thanksgiving!!

God Bless! Love and holiday hugs! Linda

Jen said...

I love the way you did your list! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving and know that I feel blessed to have you in my life!
:)

Anonymous said...

You spelled "Katie Mac" wrong. Although, I am sure Katie appreciates making the list, perhaps we will all be thankful when next year you add a #14 to your list that reads "I am thankful for my spelling skils". Hopefully, you can sense my sarcasm :) Nice list anyhow.-Sprute

jessithompson said...

Love the new template - SO COOL and very HOLIDAY! XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Tiffany...
Oh my gosh I just checked in to your blog and you have "new decor" on your blog!! I LOVE IT!!! So festive and artistic!!

You are so creative!
Blessings! Love Linda

Kim said...

Your blog is gorgeous! Love the new look!

XO