December 23, 2007

Julia's Christmas Concert

Julia's second Christmas concert was on Monday. The entire evening is devoted to just the preschool. There are 4 or 5 classes of different age groups. The concert is at St. Al's church which is enormous. Believe it or not, the ENTIRE church was packed full. After each group sings, all of the parents come up to take pictures. It is insane. Literally, it looks like the red carpet of a huge movie premier with paparazzi everywhere! Pretty funny. Luckily Andrea got there an hour early and saved the entire front pew for Julia's cheering squad.

Julia was absolutely adorable (as always) and she sang her little heart out.

Uncle Eric and I were so happy we came.

I love Julia with all my heart, but I think the best part of the night was the little girl pictured below. She is getting ready to line up on the bleachers. Her other hand is up high in the air, and she is screaming, "HI MOM!!!" I cut her head off because I don't know her so I didn't want to post her on my blog. Pretty funny, huh?

Stay tuned for video that Andrea took of Julia right before her concert. The second she emails it to me, I will post it. It is hysterical. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Julia is so cute, Sorry I missed this year. Last year was great so maybe next year. You and Eric looked great too. See you for Christmas Morning can't wait. Love you Mom

jessithompson said...

This is so adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
One of my favorite things to do is go to the programs for small children! The energy level is off the charts, the kids are waving to parents, and you can see so much anticipation about sharing their "gifts" and songs with the guests who come!

This Christmas we went to Jacob's program where he sang Feliz Navidad in Spanish...too cute for words!

Love and hugs to you! Love Linda