Raw is one of my favorite restaurants in town. Eric and I frequent it quite a bit. Last night, we shared Firecracker, Okane, and Da Bomb sushi. It was all absolutely delicious! I was so scared to eat sushi for so long. Now it makes me sad to think of how many of these fabulous meals I was missing out on!
Of course we had to have some dessert so that Ryan could blow out his candle!
They brought us cheesecake rolls. That's chocolate and carmel drizzled all over the plate! Are you kidding me! Thank goodness we all shared because I would certainly have eaten the entire plate!
More pics of the crew. As always, a typical Tommy T picture is included!
5 comments:
Tiff, guess what? I checked your blog. You have done a lot of work since last time I was on here (approx. 8 months ago). The pictures are great. This is actually a pretty cool idea. I like your classrom blog. Have a great day.
KR aka "Randy"
Hi Tiffany!
One of the recent blessings in my life has been teaching a class on Intercultural Communication where we confront "stereotypes"...about people... gender... age...ethnicity... and even food.
So as a class we have gone to lots of usual restaurants and tried something we vowed we would never order...ie suchi, squid...you name it!
Almost every person, including me, has said.."Wow, I really missed out on this great dish when I decided I didn't like it, but hadn't tried it!"
So fun to see you have the same experience!
Love and hugs! Linda
Looks like a great time! I HAVE to try those little cheesecake rolls, oh yeah, and I love Sushi too - add it to the list!
Firecracker is one of my favorite!! Nice choice! You are blessed with quality friends.
Tiff,
I like the layout of your "blog" and how easily it flows. I noticed I didn't make any of the pictures which is sad :( anyway now I've been here so I'll check back to see what else you guys have been up to.
Alan
Post a Comment