May 4, 2008

Katey's 27 Bday Bash

On Saturday, a bunch of us met up at a Par 3 golf course to celebrate Katey's big 27. The weather was perfect and we had a total blast! A big thank you to Tommy T for organizing it all and to Katey's parents for a delicious dinner afterward.

Eric tees off.

The bday girl putting.

Me, Carol (Katey's mom), Jamie (Katey's sister) and Katie Mac

Me, Katey and Andrea


Katey's dad, Clay, broke his club on his first swing! If you knew him, this would be even funnier!

Mik definitely won best outfit for golfing.

Chris and Jamie. So cute. I set them up last summer!

The awards ceremony happened at dinner afterward. Chris was pretty pumped to find out that his team had won.

Since Ryan was the captain, he won the big prize of a club and golf bag from Good Will. As you can see, he was just thrilled!

After the awards, Pat decided to hop on the trampalene.

His flips almost gave Carol a heart attack. Here she is kicking him off and giving him the mom lecture about how he could land in the springs and break his leg.

For some reason, my group of friends like to make pyramids when we're all together. I can only assume it's because we're the coolest group of people around! This is the 3rd one we have made. I always call top. :)

Up next, we decided to climb on top of the monkey bars and make the corniest picture possible. We were going for senior picture poses. I think we nailed it! Left to right: James, Pat, me, Tony, Katey, Jamie

What a blast! I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends. We always have a blast when we get together. Happy birthday, Katey! Only 3 more years until the big 3-0!!!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

I love all these pics!!! The last one is hilarious and of course you always call the top of the pyramid... shocker. I will say though that the one of Andrea, you, and Katey on the fence is a gorgeous pic! Sounds like a blast... happy birthday Katey!

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys go all out to celebrate special occasions! Sounds so fun! Happy Birthday to Katey :)

Anonymous said...

Could we be bigger dorks? I had such a great time this weekend. Thank you for coming out to celebrate with me. I love that you don't golf or drink and yet you seem to have more fun than anyone. That is why I love you.

Love ya,
KR

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff Really cute pictures. You looked like you really had a great time. You really do have great friends. Thats wonderful you do. Love you Mom