We had lots of fun and the girls stayed entertained by nothing but a tennis ball for most of the evening. Julia and I practiced playing catch (which she was VERY good at) and we were also sure to share the ball with little sis every now and again. She would grab it, hug it, throw it and start cracking up. There is no sweeter sound than that!
Tonight was pretty special for me because it was the first time that Andrea has left Olivia with me and she didn't cry once...not even when Andrea walked out the door! Julia and I have always been very close, so it was hard for me when I wasn't able to spend as much time with Olivia after she was born as I did with Julia. For a long time, she wouldn't even let me hold her. Tonight, she came right to me when I put my arms out and laughed, played and snuggled with me. What a treat. Julia, of course, was a total riot. I cannot believe how big she is. And, in case you were wondering, she is still doing a great job of not biting her fingernails! :)
Here are some pics Julia snagged of Olivia and I. What a fun night! I love being Auntie Tiff!
5 comments:
Tiffany-
What precious pictures ....they really tell the story of your relationship with these two angels!
What a gift to their lives to have YOU in them...and what a gift to you as well!
Being around children and just getting to hang out is SO fun!
Blessings!
Love Linda
Great pics! I'm so glad that it all worked out and that Olivia is getting old enough to not miss her mommy so much. :) I remember when Emma went through that stage and it was hard on everyone!
Those girls are so lucky to have their Auntie Tiff! You have such a heart for kids, you're going to be one amazing mama!!! Can I crawl inside your belly? LOL!!!XOXO
After seeing you with Emma, I can tell that you are the best auntie EVER! Those girls are so lucky to have you!
Auntie Tiff,
You are a boo-boo, but I love you. I had a very fun time with you last night and Auntie Tiff and Uncle Eric, hope you have a good night. Auntie Tiff, I love you, Y-O-U! Tomorrow come down here and get me at 12:30. That's right after Chuckie's:)
love you,
Julia
Tiff, very cute post, I'm going to need a copy of some of those pics!
Auntie Tiff,
Why you always gotta be getting on me about crying when my mama leaves? You've hung around with her before, you know how great she is, I just really miss here when she's gone! I've been giving it some serious thought and I think you and SUE should have a baby very soon so that he or she can be kind of my age and we can play. I promise to come over and help take care of your baby.
love you,
Olivia
Hi Honey The pictures was so cute. Julia and Olive are very special to all of us. They both loves the Marshs and the Byrds now. You looked very happy in the pictures and girls did to. Have a great day and I'll see you later. Love Mom
Post a Comment