August 18, 2008

America's Next Top Model

So my friend, Erin, called me a couple of weeks ago to ask a big favor. She works for Northwest Woman's Magazine and they are starting a new event called Manic Mondays. Once a month, they pick a bar and showcase a boutique in town. They also have loads of prizes and fun give-aways. Sorry guys, it just for the ladies. Anyway, this month, it was at Raw and Erin called to ask me to be one of the 3 models in the show. My initial response was, "Absolutely not!!!!" But she did some begging and I finally gave in. Let's get one thing straight - I am NOT a model! Yes, I watch America's Next Top Model religiously, but I don't envy those girls at all! However, I love Erin dearly so I took one for the team.

One of the perks of this was being able to wear clothes from Bella Boutique. Ladies, this place is a hidden treasure! Adorable clothes at reasonable prices! It's on 6th Ave. Go check it out! It's my new favorite store.

One last side note, they were also showcasing wigs tonight. Yep, I had to wear 4 different wigs with my 4 different outfits! Get ready to laugh...your abs are going to be sore after you look at these pictures! If there's one thing I've learned from Tyra, it's that as a model, you wear what you are told without complaining. So that's what I did. Here you go!

This dress is only $60!!!


When I showed Eric the next one, he said, "Whoa! Where's the trailer park?!"

I like to call this one The Desperate Housewife. Eric calls it The Drag Queen.

Hope you had a good laugh. The next Manic Monday is on September 15th. They're going to showcase Swank Boutique. I can't remember where it's at, but I'll let you know when I find out. I might end up modeling again...I have to admit, as ridiculous as I looked, I had a great time. Plus, I need to build up my portfolio to send into Tyra! ;)

A big congrats to Erin whose first event for the magazine was a total success! Thanks also to Katey, Katie, Robin, Trish, and Nat who came out to support/laugh at me!

15 comments:

jessithompson said...

I'm dying right now... man, you are one hot beeatch. I'm so glad I get to call you mine ;)!

Aside from the wigs you are hot as hell, and there are some cute clothes for sure. Can't wait to check out that boutique.

Btw, Swank is on Hawthorne right next to Starbucks (where we went after Mornings with Martin).

XOXO

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jess! I meant that I'm not sure what bar the next one will be held at. :)

Steve said...

TOO FUNNY!!

I think Eric was a bit closer on the descriptions:) There are not a lot of people who would do this and I give you props for stepping out of the comfort zone.

Next time you should post a video of your walk and then send that to Tyra for some critique.

Anonymous said...

first of all...thx for getting this post up so fast..i just checked out of boredom and who knew...it's already up..perfect! well i had a great time last night! those pictures don't do you justice...that blonde wig was super cute on you! and all the clothes were darling...why'd you leave out the $440 eiffel tower purse though???...i am totally going to buy that! ;)
thanks to Erin for hosting such a fun ladies night...looking forward to the next one!
love you tiff...and you were a great sport...no matter if you had a crazy wig on or not!
~Bubba

shelly said...

these are awesome! looks like you had a lot of fun. my personal favorite is the one in the orange shirt. you look good as a brunette!

Michael W. Bergquist said...

I've been laid up for a while, sort of. It was fun to get to see the picture show. You're a smile making machine, no matter what you're doing. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Umm.....speaking for all of the trailer trash out here, (I lived in trailers for almost 20 years of my adult life so I do know what I'm talking about) I would have worn the clothes, but I NEVER wore a wig that looked like any of those. (I really prefer something in the style of number 2 but in platinum blond.)

Looks like you had a great time.

Word of Advice: I wouldn't give up the day job just yet.

Now I suppose we have to start calling you "The Absolutely Amazing Hoochie Mama"?

XOXO
Leni

Anonymous said...

Hi, Honey Well that was kinda of funny you didn't even look like my pretty daughter. Maybe next time I'll come and see you there. Looked like you had alot of fun and you did looked differ than my Tiffany. But you always look good no mater what you do. Love you alot Mom

Trish said...

You are so smokin' HOT lady! You definitely worked the run way last night! Oh, and you forgot to mention the awesome door prizes they gave away! I know everyone is totally jealous of the Jagermeister flip flops Mac and I won;)

I am so glad that you invited me and that I got to see your ANTM debut. Tyra is going to be calling you fo sho!

Anonymous said...

Ok Auntie Tiff, that is not your best boo boo, you are really not so what I was looking for in those pictures. Those wigs weren't quite looking good on you and I love you!

Julia:)

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

You are such a hoot!! Your love for life and laughter is such a gift to all of us! Those wigs, and you in them, are priceless!

Thinking of you as the start of school draws near!

Love Linda

Jen said...

Tiff! Love the wigs...especially the trailer park one!! :) Looks like a blast! If you do the next one...I'd love to come watch!!
Loves!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! With regards to the mullet wig, I now call you "TIFFANY DIRT"!

Amy Byrd said...

I'm thinking you could do some guest appearances on "My Name is Earl" with some of those wigs.
I'm howling...hilarious!
Foxy Lady!
Bebe

Anonymous said...

You are so HOT!!!

KR