August 24, 2008

This past weekend, I went to Lake Chelan with Andrea, Robin, Darci and Cori. The 5 of us were pretty close in high school and created our own sorority in college, Tau Epsilon Delta, even though we were all at different schools. The story behind the name is too long to right here but it's funny! We had a great trip. It was so fun for us all to reconnect and rehash "the good old days!" Love you ladies!

11 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

What a fun girls weekend! Those weekends are the best!

Jen said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend! I love how your slideshow is in the BFF frame! :)
See you soon!
ps. We start class tomorrow...don't forget! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures Tiff! I had a blast too.Will you email the pictures to me? I obviously need to scrapbook them!

Darci

Anonymous said...

FAWESOME! had a great time with you girls!!
love you,
Bubba

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend! We'll have to do it again. And I'm officially mad at you Tiff for putting my whale of a tale pics up;)

love you girls,
Dud

Trish said...

Looks like a great weekend! I too love the slide show in the BFF frame :) Also, great use of your summer scarf! You look adorable and highly fashionable Tiff! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Had fun this weekend! It was great to see everyone again. Enjoy your first days back at school skitches.

Cori

jessithompson said...

Oh, Tiffany... you look fadorable in your summer scarf! Glad you had fun and glad you're home. I missed you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, I think I post on the wrong thing. But I hope that's okey. The slide show was great. and you guys looked so cute together just like old times. The Ice Cream looked so so good. Love you Mom.

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
So glad that you have been getting in some fun "girl time"!

Have a great start of the school year! Love those WASL scores for
4th grade at Brentwood!!! You guys rock!

Love, Linda

Kim said...

Your girlfriends are so important. Good for you for keeping them close to your heart and making memories for when we are in our walkers one day!

Looks like a fun weekend. Love your sorority too, I bet the dues were less expensive than mine!