September 7, 2008

Another Wedding...

This weekend, Eric and I headed to Montana to celebrate his cousin's wedding. It was awesome....and my last one for this season. I already have 2 on the books for next year! Eric has a TON of family who lives in Montana so these weddings are always a blast. His aunts, uncles, and cousins are some of the coolest people I have ever met and I can honestly say I'm genuinely excited to see all of them any time we get the chance. Congratulations to Brendan and Megan! Thanks for including us in your special day!

11 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

Nice picture of you & Terrence..haa haa! Fun spending time this weekend!
Love you,
Bebe

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
Wow! Another fun wedding! :) Love the pictures and those precious flower girls! What cuties!

I hope you had a great first week of school...thought of you on September 2nd and how blessed all those kiddos are to have you as their teacher!

Have a fun 2nd week!
Love, Linda

Jen said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love the lanterns hanging in the tent!!

Congrats on the new house!! We're so happy for you guys!! :)

Loves!

Trish said...

Looks like another gorgeous wedding! I am so glad you got to make it over there to hang with Eric's fun family. Those were some beautiful pictures :) Looks like that's another family member who can come to your 30th birthday party in her dress! Till next wedding season...

XOXO!

Anonymous said...

sounded like really fun time! pretty sunflowers, btw! ;)
love,
Bubba
p.s. i noticed you have gotten another summer scarf...you go girl!

shelly said...

heard it was beautiful. patty ann said you guys just had a wonderful time. sad we couldn't be there, but ol' prego can't fly anymore. we hope to catch a cousin's wedding sometime next year with you guys, if the good ol' gibbons' might stop theirs :)
love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sooo bummed we missed that! Tell E man hello. TG

Anonymous said...

hi Tiffany Looked like you really had great time. They really looked cute. Very cute flower girl.Love you lots Mom

jessithompson said...

Great pics... obviously, I loved the lanterns in the tent. It's pretty special to be connected with so much family. We missed you this weekend and are SO FEXCITED about the new house!!! XOXO

Ali Ty Stitt said...

Looks like some great fun! I love weddings... especially with great friends and family!
Loves Ali

Kim said...

May I say I'll just call you for the Montecucco fall portrait. Add that to your skills list babe, you're getting GOOOOOD!

Did I see Snide congrating you on a new house? WHAT? And the start of school? How are you not a wreck?

Miss ya!
K