As soon as we walked in, there were so many things I had to take pictures of, I was a bit overwhelmed. Here are some of my favorites:
We decided we would do 2 races, one for the boys and one for the girls. You could feel the testosterone flowing as soon as we saw the track, so the ladies thought our safest bet would be to stay off the track when the boys were at the wheel.
The Boys
Brandon, Chris, Jake, Eric, Tom, Tyler, Ryan, & Alan

And his final words before the race:
Revving up the engines

And they're off!
Last lap, boys!

The Ladies
Katey, Carrie, Katie, & Me
In highschool, Tom had to order a "special" helmet for football because his head is freakishly huge. He was a little concerned he might not find one to fit him here, but low and behold, there was an XXL just for Tommy T!

Here's Eric getting his helmet strapped on.And his final words before the race:
Revving up the engines
And they're off!
Last lap, boys!
The Ladies
Please notice the hair nets under our helmets (especially noticable under Katey's). Don't want lice! Clearly only the biggest bad asses wear hair nets - and yes, the boys wore them too!
One of my favorite parts of the night was the outfit the birthday girl chose. And yes, she knew where we were going! Hilarious!

One of my favorite parts of the night was the outfit the birthday girl chose. And yes, she knew where we were going! Hilarious!
Getting Ready

You can see from this pic how fast I'm going. I'm such a speed demon!

Ladies, I was sure to get the steps of helmet removal for you.
Step 1: Unhook the strap

Step 2: Remove the helmet

Step 3: Wildly flip your hair around while thinking about how hot you are. This may feel fast to you, but all the men around you will see it in slow motion!

Tommy T chillin' with his idol

You can see from this pic how fast I'm going. I'm such a speed demon!
Ladies, I was sure to get the steps of helmet removal for you.
Step 1: Unhook the strap
Step 2: Remove the helmet
Step 3: Wildly flip your hair around while thinking about how hot you are. This may feel fast to you, but all the men around you will see it in slow motion!
Tommy T chillin' with his idol
This was an absolute blast! If you have never done it, I highly recommend it! Happy birthday, Mac! Thanks for the great party!!!
9 comments:
Sounds like a good time. I thought it was funny how he replied "my love is faster." At least that's what I heard. Sounds like something I would say.
Looks like you had a good time. But isn't this how you drive all the time?
"If your not first you're last" - Ricky Bobby Talladega Nights. Eric must have hauled ass after all that experience driving the exploder. How fun!
OMG! That looks like so much fun!!!!
Girls, you definitely rocked the house.
Happy B-day, Mac.
Leni
Hi Tiffany!
What a blast! I want to go to Fast Kart and no I didn't know either that one existed in Spokane!
I love the pictures, commentary, and how much fun you make EVERYTHING you do! I laughed while I read this!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! They put a smile on my face!
Love Linda
I LOVE THIS PLACE! I'm so competitive... especially with this, as I grew up with a dad that's previous race car driver... I love to see if I can keep up with his talent! Not quite with him, but I love it when the boys have emotions of getting beat by a girl! :)
Love the pictures! What a great party!
Haha I love the pre-race interview, that made me laugh really hard!
Hi Tiffany, Looked like you guys had alot fun. Happy Birthday to Katie Mac. Did the girls win the race? Have a great day Love Mom
I flove these pics - looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go and try it!
Post a Comment