January 22, 2009

Sleeping Issues?

Having trouble falling asleep? For only $100 you can get this drug-free remedy!
Guaranteed to make you fall asleep after reading 2 paragraphs or your money back!

Need to stay awake? Try this!
I promise it will keep you up all night!

You can see my dilemma...

9 comments:

jessithompson said...

LOL!!!

Although there is no comparison, I can obviously feel the dilemma here. Especially since Breaking Dawn was a book I read all 700+ pages in less than 48 hours (sleep is overrated).

Think of it this way... when Edward makes us immortals this issue won't even be a problem anymore. You won't need sleep and can read to your heart's delight. Sigh... hopefully soon! :)

Amy Byrd said...

Tough dilemma. Stick with Stephanie Meyer. I was glued to those books. They are the best! Happy reading & sleepless nights!

mmsnyder said...

I mean seriously... this is hilarious. And so true. Did not do any reading last night... still on page 14. AH!

Carina said...

If you were a vampire, you'd have eternity to finish your masters, therefore, finish reading Breaking Dawn and study later.

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, You always make me laugh. No matter what you do you can always think of something to make people laugh. You are a great daughter. Maybe I should read the Breaking Dawn Book it sounds like I wold like it Let me know about it ok. We'll see you Sunday. Love youMom

Josh said...

I almost fell asleep after reading the title! This is why I don't bother reading most stuff at school.

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
I'd love to find just one educational research book that wasn't sleep inducing! I plan to get started on that other series when I have about 60n hours of free time! :)

Love and hugs to you!
Linda

Trish said...

I say go ahead and keep on reading the fun book! Jen is on TOP of the Ed Research reading and will TOTALLY fill you in on what you need to know for class! Done! Enjoy Breaking Dawn! XOXO

Kim said...

I also have sleep remedies...let me know if you need to borrow mine! I must figure out a better time to read books for class!