June 18, 2009

Fawesome

I'm sorry, but if you don't watch So You Think You Can Dance, you are missing out. This season has only had one episode, and so far, it's the best one I've seen! Below is my favorite dance from the show ever. I have watched it at least 30 times at this point and can't get over it. Be sure to scroll down and turn the music off on my playlist before you watch. Enjoy. I dare you to not get chills more than once!

5 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

Thank you.

shelly said...

ooooooh! i'm gonna have to watch this season. this couple is amazing! love it!

Amy Byrd said...

OK! I thought it was a little hokey at first, but after having watched it 12 times with Ravenna (Hudson only lasted 3). I love it. Those 2 are really talented. Thanks Tiff!

Josh said...

I think you and Eric should perform this dance at the next Tri-Fusion meeting. If you guys do this I will do a solo interpretive dance at the next meeting.

Carina said...

First, I LOVE Ne Yo, so anything involving his music already has my stamp of approval. Second, Nick and I do this dance every night before we go to bed. Gosh, it's so annoying to be copied all the time. I'll teach you the 8 counts to this routine next time I'm in the Kan.