July 31, 2009

4 Years

On Thursday, the 30th, Eric and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary and our 11 years together. We decided to go to dinner at Anthony's since neither of us had ever been there. We got a table on the deck and the view was beautiful. Dinner was delicious and we were spoiled with a bottle of wine courtesy of the Treloars. Katey is such a thoughtful friend! During dinner, we discussed our highs and lows of the past year. I'm happy to say there were many, many more highs than lows. It was a great year. We also set some goals for next year. I love that we always do this on our anniversary.


After dinner we headed home and, as is tradition, I put on my wedding dress. I'm still so in love with it! Then we sat down and watched the the slide show Jessi made us for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding video. So much fun!


Happy anniversary to my incredible husband. I love you more than words can say!

9 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

Congrats to a fabulous couple & hititng the 4 year mark. Love the new haircut as well! Miss you!
Bebe

Anonymous said...

So nice to have those special traditions.
Now that you are a mega triathlete that gown is actually looking a bit loose.
Happy for both of you, and wishing you another 50 (minimum)with mostly "ups".

XXOO
Leni

Jen said...

Absolutely LOVE all your anniversary traditions! I can't believe you guys have been together for 11 years! WOW!! Many blessings to you both!!

mmsnyder said...

Happy 4 years! I love your anniversary traditions... so sweet. I also love your hair curly!!!! :)

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
Happy 4th wedding anniversary!I love your traditions of talking about the year and then wearing your wedding dress! Great pics of such a cute couple!

We love Anthonys too....great seafood and steaks!

Love Linda

shelly said...

how sweet! congrats!

Carina said...

I love your traditions! Congrats on your 4/ 11th anniversary!

Can't wait to see the dress in person at your 30th birthday party where I'll "probably" wear a bridesmaid dress ;)

MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so happy after 4 years and you still look beautiful in your dress It is so pretty. Iam very proud of you both working together and having great fun keep up the good and you will last as long as Dad and i 40 years of love . love you lot Mom

Kim said...

Embarrassing...I'm so behind in my girls' blogs!Congrats on 4 years. Tom and I are at number 8.It flies by girl.

You are right, your dress is beautiful. I'm dying to bust mine out of its air sealed box!