July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Delaney!


Monday, the 13th was our precious goddaughter, Delaney's fifth birthday. To celebrate her Eric and I took her out to dinner and to a movie on Tuesday.

Delaney is itty-bitty and a complete crack up. We had so much fun listening to her stories about holding a lizard, and hearing her laugh out loud at the movie. We are so lucky to have her in our lives!
Happy birthday, Delaney! We absolutely adore you!

3 comments:

jessithompson said...

You guys are so darn adorable and I love that you do such special things with the little people in your lives! XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
What a fun post :) and I especially love the pictures at the end of both of you with Delaney!! The grin on her face tells it all!

Hope you are having a great summer!
Love
Linda

Kim said...

Cute pics! Love that sundae!