I was beyond excited for BYOP this year because we had our ultrasound the day before. A couple weeks before the party, it dawned on me that announcing the sex and name of our baby on my pumpkin was a must. So I kept the ultrasound super-secret and had some fun unveiling my pumpkin.

Someone else had a pretty exciting announcement to make too! These are Roger and Jessi's pumpkins!
Eric's

Greg & Nat's

Nick's

Russ's

Danelle's

Trish & Jon's

Adam's

Nadine's

Matt's

Lech's

Christie's

Irene's

LeRoy's

Alicia's

Dan's

My dad's

My mom's (she's just a bit excited about the baby)

Rob & Danielle's

Matt & Jessie's

Nate & Merissa's

Tyler's - tied for 2nd place

Steve's - also tied for 2nd place

And the big winner! Ann & Shawn's. AMAZING!

Greg & Nat's
Nick's
Russ's
Danelle's
Trish & Jon's
Adam's
Nadine's
Matt's
Lech's
Christie's
Irene's
LeRoy's
Alicia's
Dan's
My dad's
My mom's (she's just a bit excited about the baby)
Rob & Danielle's
Matt & Jessie's
Nate & Merissa's
Tyler's - tied for 2nd place
Steve's - also tied for 2nd place
And the big winner! Ann & Shawn's. AMAZING!
I LOVE this tradition! The very first BYOP started with just 6 of us in our tiny, first house. This year, we invited about 75 people. Can't wait for next year!
5 comments:
This was beyond amazing. You guys did the whole barn scene perfectly. The lights, heaters, music, food, drinks - perfect night! Thanks so much for hosting. Loved your pumpkin and loved that you would share your idea with me too. Pretty fun stuff coming up, eh? Love you, ho!
Love your creative announcement!
You're so great at starting/keeping traditions! I love that your first BYOP included 6 people and has now grown to 75! XOXO
ps. I can't wait to meet little Aiden!
Everything looked great and honestly I think a new tradition was born. The barn was the perfect place for BYOP.
Thank you for hosting such a fun event and already thinking about next year.
Congrats on the exciting news and my lil' Bro ;)
It was so much fun. We love coming. just think Baby will be here next year. Love you
Post a Comment