November 22, 2010

Disney on Ice

Once again, we took Julia and Delaney to Disney on Ice as their Christmas present. I LOVE this little goddaughter tradition. These girls are both such sweethearts and it makes spending time with them very enjoyable.

This year we had fantastic seats. We were in the 3rd row! As always, the show was great. But the best part for Eric and I was spending time with these two cuties.
Could the be more adorable? I think not!

5 comments:

jessithompson said...

Adorable! What a wonderful tradition and memory to make with these special girls! They are both so blessed to have you in their lives.

Emilie said...

So sweet!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, they are so sweet! Once again, you've started an amazing tradition! You and Eric are awesome godparents!!! Miss you, friend!!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
I LOVE DIsney on Ice. I got to go this year and was blown away by all of the Disney characters. What a wonderful tradition to have with these two precious girls!

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Love Linda

Anonymous said...

They are really cute. They are getting so big. Its really nice of you and Eric to do that every year. They really love to do that you can tell. Love mom