April 21, 2011

1 Month Old

Today is Aiden's 1 month birthday! I know I sound like every other mom on the planet, but I cannot believe how fast time is going and how much our little boy has grown! He is weighing in at approximately 10 pounds. I don't have an exact weight since we don't have another doctor's appointment until next month.

One month Grow Bear pictures.

Aiden is so precious I can barely stand it. Eric and I are completely smitten with this little guy! At one month, some of the things he loves are:

Taking a morning nap in his swing

Taking baths. He loves to be in warm water!

Looking outside. He is mesmerized by light of any kind.
Too bad it's snowing in April so we can't spend more time out there!

Eating. This is Aiden's "I'm hungry" face. He makes it about a million times a day!

Looking at his glow seahorse from the Littles. He loves that it lights up and plays music.


Believe it or not, he already likes watching sports with daddy. Here they are watching the NBA playoffs.

He will gladly sleep on his daddy's chest for hours at a time.


Aiden also loves the sound of running water, especially the shower. He also likes to listen to the "rain" setting on his sound machine when he takes his long nap in his crib each afternoon. He is sleeping for five to six hours each night before waking up for a midnight snack. Then it's back to sleep for two to three more hours.

Just this morning, Aiden started smiling for real! He's been doing the gas smiles for quite a while, but this morning when I was talking to him, he was looking right at me and smiling. My heart seriously melted!

Too cute for words! Happy 1 month birthday, Buggy! We love you!

8 comments:

jessithompson said...

He is getting sooooo big. I love him so very much and love watching you get to be his mommy. What a lucky little boy! xoxo p.s. Love the sticker!

Jen said...

Okay...what a sweet little man! I loved reading about all his new "things." All time favorite picture - Aiden lounging on his Boppy while looking out the window (in his green jammies)! So cute!!

Happy 1st month, Mr. Aiden!

ps. You and Mia have the same nickname! Cute, cute!

Keith and Meghan said...

It's seriously unreal how fast it goes and how much they learn and change in such a short time. He's SUPER CUTE! I LOVE the smiling pics! Almost looks like he's cracking up about something funny you did. From the looks and sound of it he seems PERFECT---and sleeping so much at night! What a great kid :)

Rory said...

So cool T-Byrd! I'm sad that I have only briefly had the chance to meet Mr A-Byrd, but clearly if he likes the sound of water and warm water we will be tight. 3 more weeks and school is done, then can we hang?

Montana Mama said...

Happy One Month Birthday Aiden! You are so dang cute! I can't believe your mom got your smile on camera. That is hard to do! Love ya Tiff. xo Annie

Anonymous said...

Oh Tiffany our baby aiden is so so cute he just makes me cry when i see those great smiles. But he was smiling at me for along time. Just kidding. Love him so very much Happy Birthday 1 Month. I can't believe hes already a month old. Love you and Eric.Love Mom very proud Grandma and grandpa..x0x0x0

Nat said...

I love how much of a proud, new mama you are - it's dorkilicious! Awesome pics and your nickname "Buggy" for him is beyond adorable.

Happy one month to sweet baby Aiden!!!

Love you all so much,

Nat & Greg

Emilie said...

Nice work capturing the smile on camera! He's so adorable and getting so big. I cant wait to see Hume (and you) again!!!