April 18, 2011

Big Night Out and a Few Other Things

A few days ago, we took Aiden on his first walk. Unfortunately, it was pretty cold outside so we really had to bundle him up. I swear he's in there!

When we walk, Aiden spends most of his time doing this:

Aiden also finally got to hang out with my sister, Kristina, or Auntie Higgy. She's been sick for the past couple of weeks, so she was itching to see him. He sure does love her!

I love to watch him looking so intently at people and studying their faces.

Last Friday, the Treloars invited us over for a big night out, which consisted of pizza, poopy diapers, and hungry babies. Oh how our lives have changed! While we were there, Aiden had his first Skype experience with Uncle James's girlfriend, Dana.

Then Katey whipped out the wine. It was my first glass since before I was pregnant, so as you can see, I was a tad bit excited. If you click on the picture, you can see that Aiden was happy for me too!

Here's Aiden and Charley hanging out before a feeding.

Katey directed the boys to touch each other, and this is what happened!
The only reason Aiden didn't hit back was because he knows the rule to "pick on someone your own size!" ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Loved reading this! Doesn't it feel good to get out and about?! I love the stroller attachment you have, too!

I think the wine picture might be my favorite! Aiden's face is priceless! :)

Hope you're have a great day!
XOXO

Dana said...

Woohoo! I made the blog! It brought me so much happiness to see you and the babies on Friday. So happy to see you were able to enjoy some wine....welcome back!

Emilie said...

So glad you were able to enjoy a night out and, more importantly, wine!!!

Nat said...

I love all the picture of my nephew, Aiden!! You're both looking happier and more gorgeous daily.

You are one hell of a good momma Tiff and it is so much fun for Greg and I to watch you in action with Aiden.

So glad you enjoyed some time out and a bit of wine!

XXOO,

Nat