July 22, 2011

Aiden's First Swim

On July 6, Aiden took his first dip in grandma and grandpa's pool. He's clearly my son, because he LOVED every second of it! I even gave him his first underwater dunk, and although he was a bit startled, he didn't cry, so I'll take that as a good sign!

Aiden invited lots of friends to the pool. It was a great day!                                  
Jen & Mia

Katey & Charley

Ava

Finn


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiden is so cute in the pool . He just loved it. Just like mommy when she was his age. everybody else was so so cute with ther babys. Hope we can have more days like that up at Grandma and grandpa pool.Love Mom

Emilie said...

I love that he loves the chillin' in the water! We also LOVE coming up to the pool-it is SO incredibly kind of your parents to open their home up-Thank you!!