February 17, 2012

A Note from Daddy

Aiden,

Your daddy loves snuggling up and sleeping with you more than anything in this world. Sometimes you wake up a little earlier than mommy and daddy want to, at around 5am. When you do that, daddy gets you and brings you into our bed. The following is what he wrote to me in an email the other day about his snuggle time with you:

I am completely obsessed with that. I love doing it so much. I could have laid in bed all day and chilled with my little guy. He is just perfect for that. I lay with him against me and he snuggles his head against my chest, and I keep my hand on his legs and rub them until he just calms down and crashes out. Then, if he fusses, I just whisper to him…sshhhh. It is my favorite. I really love it. 



5 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

Couldn't have been a better match for you two.

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that. It just make me to have tears its so sweet and cute. You guys are perfect parents. Aiden is so lucky to have you both..love you Mom

Jenny said...

I can't wait to meet Aiden this weekend!
Oh, & I tagged you in my latest blog entry...check it out...can't wait to read your answers. ;)

jessithompson said...

Love this. And am dying over you including Eric's note from an email. Aiden will so treasure each and every word. The picture is absolutely incredible.

Wow. This is one of my all time favorite posts. <3