April 21, 2012

The Great Outdoors

To say Aiden loves playing outside is an understatement. He actually knows the sound of both the front door and the back door being unlocked and will come crawling at mock speed any time he hears them. We love playing outside with Aiden just as much as he loves being out there. It is so fun to watch him discover and be fascinated by nature. Of course, he also likes to rub dirt all over his face, but I'm happy to oblige as long as he's having fun!

Aiden loves playing with the soccer ball. He will walk assisted and kick it, as well as roll it back and forth with us. When he was eating dinner one day, Eric was outside grilling and kicking the ball around and Aiden said his first almost sentence: "Dada ball!"

 He also loves rocks. For some reason, he thinks they would make a tasty meal, though, so we have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't break a tooth!


One of Aiden's signature hugs. Whenever we're playing, he will always take a second to come up and give hugs and kisses. It melts my heart.



Being consoled after he bumped his head.


It's funny how I easily tire of playing with other kids, but I could play with my little boy all day and it would never get old!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Aiden is too cute, Tiff (obviously you knew that, though)! I love how he stops to give you hugs and kisses, such a sweet little guy! I know exactly what you mean about playing never getting old:)

Anonymous said...

Baby Doll is so cute and so sweet . He loves to give kisses and hugs. I love that so much.. Play with him all time they grow up to soon.. Very cute pictures playing with your son.. LOve youMom