Anyone who has been to a Byrd wedding knows they are a blast. The family is enormous and full of some truly amazing people. I was so excited for Aiden to experience this first hand at Jeanette and Collin's wedding at Beacon Hill here in Spokane. He got to meet so many cousins, little and big, as well as tons of great aunts and uncles from Montana and elsewhere.
Our little old man. :)
Cousins Jack and Caden
Cousin August. Aiden is just a week older. I love this series of pictures between them. August really wanted Aiden's cracker, and he wasn't very interested in sharing!
Sweet cousin Kateri
One of Aiden's favorite pastimes: playing in the dirt!
It was a beautiful wedding and I loved sharing another first with my little man!

1 comment:
The wedding look like alot of fun, Aiden is so so cute in his suit. Love him so much. Iam sure everbody else thought that too. So Handsome sweet little babt doll. Love Mom
Post a Comment