September 16, 2012

Some Sweet Moments

Aiden and Mommy walking to the park in our neighborhood. I'm so thrilled that I'm only working three days a week this year so that we can do things like this much more regularly!

Aiden and Daddy wrestling. I love watching these to when they do this! Aiden squeals with delight the entire time and I'm pretty sure Daddy loves it just as much as Aiden does!

Lately, Aiden has been taking his teddy bear, Cooper, to bed with him. Sweet dreams...

4 comments:

Emilie said...

So precious!

Keith and Meghan said...

Isn't part time dreamy? soooo happy for you to get to spend 2 extra whole days with your baby!

jessithompson said...

Precious pics and of course, so glad you get to be home more with him this year! Happy mommy! xxoo

Jen said...

Love this post and think about you ALL.THE.TIME on Wednesday night! :) The last picture kills me! He is so, so precious!