October 28, 2012

"Fwim" Lessons

Aiden and I signed up for a 4 week session of swim lessons at Whitworth. Lucky for us, there was only 1 other little friend who signed up, so we basically had the entire pool to ourselves. When we first started out, Aiden wasn't too sure he remembered how much fun he had in the pool over the summer. He quickly warmed up though, and was so good at moving this arms and kicking his legs. By the end, he was even voluntarily putting his face in the water (and slurping up half the pool while he was at it!). 






I love that my little man loves "fwimmin'" as much as I do!

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE this post (I'm not sure how I missed it)! Aiden in his little shorts about kills me!!! Looks like so much fun! xoxo

Emilie said...

Looks like Aiden is a pretty awesome "fwimmer!" So cute! I didn't realize Whitworth did lessons for the little guys-I will have to look into that!

jessithompson said...

So cool to see his comfort in the water transfer straight to the ocean! Well done, Mama!