December 23, 2013

Santa!

Today we went to see Santa. I wasn't quite sure how Aiden would respond to him this year. Although he is typically very out-going, sometimes he surprises me and is shy. The second he saw the big guy, though, he was ready to hop on his lap and let him know that he wanted a monster truck for Christmas!

Waiting in line. That's one BIG Christmas tree!


Aiden looks so old in this picture I can hardly stand it! Love my little muffins!

Owen met up with us for our annual boys' picture!

Cheers to a job well done!


After our pictures, Auntie Jessi treated us all to some hot chocolate! What a fun afternoon. I love sharing this tradition with the Thompsons!

1 comment:

jessithompson said...

Love you guys so much, thanks for sharing this fun tradition with us! It will be so fun to see the annual Santa pic with the boys as they get older and older. No tears this year!