Seven Month Grow Bear Pictures
This month Ava started on some veggies. She loves eating and prefers her food to be pretty thick. So far, she has had sweet potatoes, avocados, carrots, pears, and her favorites: peas, and butternut squash.
After a night of almost NO sleep, Ava sprouted her two bottom teeth! I was very relieved that the horrible night we had was for a reason! Now we're just waiting for the top two. I'm guessing they're on their way because she is still chomping away at anything she can get her hands on.
Unfortunately, Ava's sleeping has not improved. She is still waking up two to four times a night. I have tried letting her cry it out a few times, but if I let her go too long, she cries so hard that she throws up! It's terrible. I've also tried every other thing I can think of: night light on, night light off, fully swaddled, one arm out, both arms out, sleeping on her back, sleeping on her belly, cereal right before bed, Tylenol before bed, and the list goes on and on. My saving grace is that Ava is truly the happiest baby I've ever met, regardless of how much she sleeps. She is always smiling and giggling. It's very rare to hear her fussing.
"Is that my nana or am I looking in a mirror?"
Ava figured out how to pull her barrettes out so she is sporting pigtails daily now. I'm obsessed!
The best part is that she barely has any hair in the back! It's a riot!
I cherish moments like this one.
Daddy's kisses tickle!
Snuggles from Auntie Angela, Bridget, and Hannah.




No comments:
Post a Comment