June 25, 2014

Visit From the Horschmans

We loved every second we got to spend with Brent, Lisa, and Cole this past weekend! Lisa and I have been friends for 27 years and we're still going strong. Even though we live in different cities, I love that we still get to see each other a couple times a year and that our families love each other so much!

These two were so cute in the tub together!


Picnic dinner at Riverfront Park



Cherry picking at Nana and Papa's old house

I love this shot of Lisa and I laughing at our feeble attempts to get both babies smiling at the same time.



 Aiden picked about two cherries before he was off on an adventure in the "jungle."

 
We loved our time with the Horschmans and are really looking forward to visiting them on the west side as soon as their new house is finished!

No comments: