1. How old are you today? 4
2. What is your favorite color? Green stripes.
3. What is your favorite book? Danny and the Dinosaur
4. What is your favorite movie? The Incredibles
5. What is your favorite TV show? Johnny Test
6. What is your favorite thing to eat? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chocolate. I go crazy on those! They just make me go crazy because they go alive in my tummy!
7. What is your favorite thing to wear? My Gonzaga Bullpup sweatshirt
8. What is your favorite animal? A lion because they're cool and they roar (and now he's making me pretend he's my lion pet)
9. What is your favorite toy? My Optimus Prime Transformer. (He also loves his Hulk Buster and Hulk Spinner and Dinobots)
10. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Wrestle!
11. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Snuggle!
12. What is your favorite thing to do with Sis? Wrestle!
13. Who is your best friend? My cousins, especially Caden. (Aiden also loves playing with his buddies Owen and Charley).
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor.
15. What is your favorite song? "Aiden, Aiden Timothy" (a song I made up and sing to him every night)
16. What do you like to pray about? My family
17. What do you love about yourself? That I have awesome toys and that I have a blue ninja car and Bumble Bee. And I have mommy, and daddy, and sissy and me. And I have the iPad and food and my house.
18. Where do you like to go? The best place I like to go is the dino exhibit. It's real, but it's really far away in Africa. It's kind of like Jurassic Park.
19. What makes you happy? My family. Grammy and Grampa and Nana and Papa.
20. What makes you sad? When somebody punches me in the face and says they don't like me.
21. How big are you? I think I'm maybe like 100 pounds.
22. What are you really good at? Catching a ball!
23. What do you like to do before you go to sleep? Say goodnight and sing "Sunshine" and read a book.
24. What is your favorite game to play? Playing "Night-Night" with Sissy.
25. What is something you learned to do this year? How to write my name.
On Aiden's actual birthday, we had some family over for dinner. Nana was out of town, but Papa and the Naslunds joined us for dessert. Aiden requested grilled cheese for dinner, so that's what he got. The adults had gourmet grilled cheese and tomato soup. We had Aiden's favorite chocolate kahlua cake for dessert.
Grow Bear Pictures
I can't believe my little munchkin is four years old. He has such a kind heart and an incredible imagination. His vocabulary and random knowledge never cease to amaze me. Sometimes when I'm looking at him, I get a glimpse into what he's going to look like in about five years and I'm just blown away at how handsome he is. We sure do love you, Bugga!


No comments:
Post a Comment