April 15, 2016

Ava's First Hair Cut

I finally took Ava in for her first hair cut. Since she loves to "wear it long", she just got a slight trim to even it all out. This trip to the salon was extra special because my hairdresser, Ginger cut her hair. Ginger gave me my first hair cut when I was just a bit younger than Ava!

Although Ava was excited and jumped right up into the chair, when Ginger put the cape around her, she started to cry. I could tell she was trying to be so brave, but she had tears streaming down her cheeks. It was the saddest thing ever! I held her hand under the cape, but she cried silently through the entire hair cut. It just about broke my heart! At the end she was happy that it didn't hurt and even happier that she got a sucker!

No comments: