May 10, 2007

Ode to Tommy T

Tom told me that my blog is "pretty cheesy." I told him he's pretty lame! However, as promised, this is my ode to you, Tommy T!




T is for your Total awesomeness


O is for the Only person who will sing "Lie la lie" with me


M is for your Machismo which you showed off so well at Dempsey's


M is for the Marathons you run in boxers


Y is for the Yucky gas you pass at the bars


T is for "Tom Twelowr"





Love you Tommy T!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany...
Great work on the Ode to Me. I think "T is for Total Awesomeness" pretty much sums up everything about me. Because I'm awesome...at everything.

I am now officially beginning work on an Ode to T-Byrd. Expect it soon.
Thanks,
TT=double Total Awesomeness
Ps. Good work on the duathalon yesterday too...that was actually kind of fun just to watch.

Anonymous said...

MY ODE TO T-BYRD:

T-Byrd! T-Byrd! Flying everywhere,
She'll shit on your birthday cake,
She'll shit in your hair!

T-Byrd's a teacher in the
Mead school district,
If you make fun of fourth-graders,
In the balls you'll get kicked!

She can be nice,
She can be fun,
She has the mouth of a sailor,
She sure can run!

Once she called my cell phone
and her classroom sang a chorus,
Only they didn't know like I do,
That her favorite word is CLITORIS!

T-Byrd! T-Byrd flying everywhere,
She'll shit on your birthday cake,
She'll shit in your hair!

TT