November 8, 2007

Beaming with Pride

Today, Eric was officially sworn in as a lawyer. The ceremony was held at Gonzaga's Law School in one of the court rooms. I was so full of pride watching him as he recited the Oath of Attorney. He has put in more work than I would ever be capable of to get here! Congrats, Eric! Love you!
Unfortunately, as part of the oath Eric had to state that he would "abstain from all offensive personalities"...guess we need to find some new friends. Sorry guys. It was nice knowing you.

5 comments:

jessithompson said...

Way to go Price Eric! You are awesome. I'm glad you got to go and share in the celebration. This was definitely a team effort!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Tiffany-
While Eric took the oath of office and he is the one who is officially the attorney, I give both of you well-earned applause for this HUGE undertaking! Your support and help was crucial in his success and complimented his hours and hours and hours of hard work!!!!

So KUDOS to both of you! What a HUGE achievement!

P.S.
I loved your humor and comment to your friends! Made me smile!

God Bless! Love Linda

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, Dad and I are very proud of Eric. He has worked so hard and you were always there for him.We love both.Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope that wives are grandfathered into that "personalities" clause. At least you offensiveness is intermittent. Hee Hee
HUGE congratulations to Eric!!!
Love,
Leni

LORIE said...

hmmmmmmm. . . an attorney's oath? Sounds like an oxymoron. In BEE MOVIE this weekend, Chris Rock is a mosquito and becomes a lawyer. My favorite line in the movie is when someone says, "you're a laywer?" and the mosquito says, "Yeah, all I needed was the briefcase. . . I'm already a blood sucking parasite!" I laughed way too hard. I am sure you will hear all the jokes!