January 21, 2008

Julia's Birthday Party

Julia will turn five on Thursday! On one hand, it's hard to believe she is so old, but on the other hand, it's hard to imagine life without her! She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy to be her Godmother and to have such a special relationship with her.

On Sunday, we celebrated Julia's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. She goes to Chuck's every Saturday with her Poppi (grandpa) so she knows the drill! She could probably lead one of these things just as well as any of the employees! Here are some pics from the party.

Julia and I have a tradition of going to Toys R Us for her birthday and she gets to pick out anything she wants. This year, she asked if we could go to the Build a Bear Workshop. We'll go in a couple of weeks so stay tuned for a full report!
Happy birthday Juj! I sure do love you!

5 comments:

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Tiffany-
OK...I have officially crowned you the "Birthday Party Queen"! You go to more birthday parties than anyone else I know ;)

I absolutely love reading about all these parties, hearing about the people you love, and seeing the fun pictures!

You rock!
Love Linda

Kim said...

Okay Jessi's mom saying "You Rock" is cracking me up!

Cute pics. That lil' sweetie is adorable.

Happy Birthday to all on Tiff's blog!

jessithompson said...

Julia is so lucky to have you in her life. I think that anytime another adult can be a main support in a child's life is a win-win for everyone. She is so darn cute! You are an amazing fairy Godmother (it was a Cinderella party, right?!)

Jen said...

What an awesome relationship the two of you have! Happy Birthday Julia!

Phaedra Cote said...

Julia's birthday! why wasn't i invited? looks like fun....I've got a lot of work to do, making up for lost time. oh, and your outfit is cute.

WORD-
Phaedra.