January 11, 2008
What a Treat!
I was sitting in my classroom today doing some planning and out of nowhere, in walks Linda, Jessi's mom, with some Starbucks for me! What a great surprise and just what I needed at the end of my first week back! This is not the first time Linda has spoiled Jessi and I. She has brought in coffee before and even brought us lunch while we were working in our rooms in August as well as during our last week before Christmas break. So, to Linda, thank you so much for these surprise visits! They really do make my day and it warms my heart to know you think of me! You are a very special person and I love the fact that I have not just one, but two amazing Linda's in my life! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love surprises like that! It totally makes you feel loved! I had a player of mine bring me a Starbucks card today! So sweet!
She certainly is a blessing to all of us!
Dearest Tiffany!
What a surprise to start to read the post on your blog and discover it was about me! However the thanks really goes to YOU!
You are such a warm, funny, and loving person...but not just any person..you are Jessi's "person"!
Your love, care, loyalty, and attention to my precious daughter touches my heart more than words could say!
Not only that...you are an AMAZING teacher to those sweet kiddos in your class! After 40 years of being a teacher..I love to take care of my own with a few special treats! You are creating wonderful life-time memories for those kids!
Finally, the last reason is entirely selfish! I love being around you and Jessi! You are a "hoot" and when together as a team rival Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers or Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis...other famous duos! Your humor and combined energy could light up a small town!
So...thank you... thank you for being in my life and in the life of those I love with all my heart!
God Bless! Love Linda (and I am grateful to have the same name as your Mom!)
Post a Comment