13 Things I Love About My Valentine
1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He takes care of me when I'm sick or hurt which is a pretty big deal since I have a negative pain tolerance and I'm a huge whiner!
3. He encourages me to try new things.
4. Whenever I cook, he always does the dishes.
5. He encourages me in my training. He doesn't complain about the time I spend away from him while I'm doing it.
6. He puts up with me. Sometimes I'm completely psychotic, and he still loves me.
7. He is my comfort zone.
8. He lets me put my FREEZING feet on and hands on his heater of a body every night when we get in bed.
9. When he commits to something, he gives it his all every time.
10. He loves my family.
11. Even after 9 years together, he can still make me laugh out loud.
12. He tells me I'm beautiful.
13. He tells me he loves me every night and every morning.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all had a great one!
1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He takes care of me when I'm sick or hurt which is a pretty big deal since I have a negative pain tolerance and I'm a huge whiner!
3. He encourages me to try new things.
4. Whenever I cook, he always does the dishes.
5. He encourages me in my training. He doesn't complain about the time I spend away from him while I'm doing it.
6. He puts up with me. Sometimes I'm completely psychotic, and he still loves me.
7. He is my comfort zone.
8. He lets me put my FREEZING feet on and hands on his heater of a body every night when we get in bed.
9. When he commits to something, he gives it his all every time.
10. He loves my family.
11. Even after 9 years together, he can still make me laugh out loud.
12. He tells me I'm beautiful.
13. He tells me he loves me every night and every morning.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all had a great one!


8 comments:
So cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
Bebe
Wife, you are the best Valentine a man could ever have. I am so lucky to have you all to myself.
I cant imagine a nicer compliment. Best Valentine "trinket" I could ever receive, hands down.
I love you too T-Byrd!
Eric
Awe, Very sweet. Thanks for sharing...
Happy Valentines Day-
Phaedra.
Wow, such a sweet post. I am so in awe at your relationship and qualities you both appreciate in each other. A fine catch my dear. You are so blessed.
My husband used to let me put my freezing feet on him!
XOXO
just read eric's comment...so nice!!! love the post and the new picture slide show too!!! see you two little lovebirds tonight! ;)
I love #8 about putting your freezing hands and feet on his heater of a body...I do that to Tayts all the time! So fun! Hope you two had a wonderful V-day. Love you guys! Shelly
You guys are too cute... I know how much you love him and what a good team you are. You two are lucky to have each other! Happy Hearts Day!
Tiffany-
I LOVE this list! In my book, when you keep your eyes and heart on what you LOVE about your hubby and the gift he is in your life...and you tell him that you love these parts of him...you will feel this blessed 25 years down the road. I do!!
You are blessed that he tells you these things...that you are beautiful and that he really knows what a gift you are in his life! That fills up the 'ol love tank!
You are so special! I am so glad that he appreciates you!
God bless! Love Linda
Post a Comment