It was tough to stay relaxed and have a good time in a race so far beyond my training/racing range. You are quite an entertaining character, which helped put a smile on my face as soon as you came into sight. Those types of distractions really helped me forget about how nervous I was and the many miles I had to go. Thanks a million.
See, I'm not just blog-stalking you anymore... I'm actually commenting. But really I am just complaining, where is your newest promised blog posts?! I can't wait to see about your trip to the happiest place on earth and read about our sweaty adventures today from your perspective! :) Hurry up!
BTW, super amazing job winning #1 in your age group at Trailblazer (mini IM)!!!
you know i have been anxiously awaiting this post!! sounds like you guys had such a wonderful trip-so many fun memories and great pics too! congrats to xtina too- i'm sure she is so excited! glad you had such a fun trip and thanks for entertaining me with all the new posts lately! love you, Bubba
Thats sweet your guys.. Congrats to your sis. Wish we could have met up. Come visit us here in SB next time and we can catch a baseball game. Much love. TG
7 comments:
pretty new page!
disnus post please!!! ;)
xo,
Bubba
Just for the record...I LOVE the new background! Good choice TByrd :)
It was tough to stay relaxed and have a good time in a race so far beyond my training/racing range. You are quite an entertaining character, which helped put a smile on my face as soon as you came into sight. Those types of distractions really helped me forget about how nervous I was and the many miles I had to go. Thanks a million.
Don't you know that Disneyland updates should be your number one priority? :D
Tiff (partner in crime),
See, I'm not just blog-stalking you anymore... I'm actually commenting. But really I am just complaining, where is your newest promised blog posts?! I can't wait to see about your trip to the happiest place on earth and read about our sweaty adventures today from your perspective! :) Hurry up!
BTW, super amazing job winning #1 in your age group at Trailblazer (mini IM)!!!
XO,
Nat
you know i have been anxiously awaiting this post!! sounds like you guys had such a wonderful trip-so many fun memories and great pics too! congrats to xtina too- i'm sure she is so excited!
glad you had such a fun trip and thanks for entertaining me with all the new posts lately!
love you,
Bubba
Thats sweet your guys.. Congrats to your sis. Wish we could have met up. Come visit us here in SB next time and we can catch a baseball game. Much love. TG
Post a Comment