On Friday night, Eric and I headed out to watch our niece, Hannah, play Violet Beauregarde in "Willy Wonka, Jr." which was put on by the Cataldo Drama Club. Little did we know what we were in for! It was fantastic! The set was awesome (thanks to the expert help of my brother-in-law, Shawn) and the kids were out of this world. The play was actually a musical and I was beyond impressed with some of the actors' voices!
Here is Hannah in what I would consider the best part of the play...but I'm a little biased. :) True to the movie, she even blows up like a blueberry! Pretty impressive if you ask me! (Be sure to turn the music off on the side bar before watching the clip.)
For all of you Tri Fusion-ites out there, Willy Wonka is played by Jackie Bertagnolli, Mia's daughter. She did an amazing job as well!
Hannah, thank you so much for inviting us to your play! We are SO proud of you! It is quite clear that there are many more leading roles in your future! We love you!
2 comments:
Wow, am I impressed. Talk about a professional looking play!
Looks like the Civic Theater.
Leni
I love that you are so supportive of your family members!!
Love Linda
Post a Comment