One of the girls had the audacity to wear the same outfit to judging twice. I don't know what she was thinking. I mean, even if you make it all the way until the end, you will only be in front of the judges 12 times. You would think you would plan for that! As you can imagine, Tyra was NOT happy!
Tyra says, "“If you were to have on just jeans and a tank every week, that’s ok because that’s just kind of, general clothes. But when you’re making a fashion statement and then you come and wear the same thing again, it’s like groundhog’s day.”
Here's what I take from this: as long as I tell myself I'm not trying to make a fashion statement every morning, I can wear the same outfit over and over again and not feel bad. Thank goodness. I'm pretty sure my students feel like it's groundhog day every week at this point!
I can only imagine what Tyra would say about Katie Mac and me! The first photo is from January 2008 and the other is two months later! Oops! Looks like we should stick with jeans and a tank. At least I wore my hair differently!
4 comments:
Tyra talks a lot!
Perfect pictures!! :)
I am SO embarrassed for both of you.
Nuff said.
Maybe if you switched places, Katie on the left and you on right it wouldn't be so obvious.
All I can hope is that I'm never seen with you, because making a statement is what I am all about.
Funny.
XO
Leni
Hi Tiffany!
You both look FANTASTIC...in both pictures!! I'll take you over Tyra any day!
While Tyra may have a wardrobe allowance for different outfits every day...the rest of us in the real work reuse and recycle ours!
Thanks for the good laugh when you send "Tyra Tips"!
Sending love and hugs your way!
Linda
Post a Comment