Randall's Cocktail Party
Our lovely hostesses, Jamie & Katie

Mik, Eric, & Nick

Andrea & me

Love this pic of Tommy T!

Carina & me

That James...he's SO funny!



Our lovely hostesses, Jamie & Katie
Mik, Eric, & Nick
Andrea & me
Love this pic of Tommy T!
Carina & me
That James...he's SO funny!
We were lucky enough to have Eric's brother, Nick and his girlfriend Carina spend a few days with us. It was so great to see them! On Christmas Eve, the Byrd crew got together for our annual Christmas celebration. My parents joined in on the fun as well. It's always a great night!
Even managed to fit some workouts in there.My father-in-law's Tom & Jerrys: a Christmas Eve tradition

Eric & his parents

Eric's sister, Aimee & her husband, Vic

Eric's sister, Ann Marie & her husband, Shawn with my sweet nieces, Hannah & Delaney
Carina, Nick, me, & Eric

Some of my adorable nieces and nephews: Ravenna, Hannah, Delaney, Bridget, Caden, and Hudson

Eric & his parents
Eric's sister, Aimee & her husband, Vic
Eric's sister, Ann Marie & her husband, Shawn with my sweet nieces, Hannah & Delaney
Some of my adorable nieces and nephews: Ravenna, Hannah, Delaney, Bridget, Caden, and Hudson
A visit from Santa: also a Christmas Eve tradition! So fun!

We spent Christmas day at my parents' house and it was so relaxing and wonderful. My parents spoiled us rotten! Apparently I was pictured out from the night before...I don't have any pictures from the big day. Sorry, mom! :(
Up next was Avatar in 3D. I actually kind of liked it...am I supposed to admit that?



We topped the movie off with a delicious dinner and desert at Catacombs. I think I'm still full!

The Thompsons and Seppas were kind enough to invite us to their condo at Schweitzer for New Year's. Some serious relaxation sounded right up our alley so we accepted right away!
Eric on the chairlift with Steve, Emma, and Jessi (behind the camera, as usual)


No trip to Schweitzer would be complete without scaling the freaking mountain! We let the daylight get away from us and were kind of thinking we may not go since some of us had already showshoed earlier that day. But then our relentless leader jumped up and we all followed suit.
Sure it was dark and snowing. Aren't those ideal conditions for climbing a mountain?

Sure it was dark and snowing. Aren't those ideal conditions for climbing a mountain?

The March of Death

A little break with my person

I love this pic because it's exactly what it looked like the entire way up the mountain!

A victory hug from Eric at the top

Still smiling despite the relentless wind!

On Saturday we went to dinner at Isabella's for some much needed quality time with the south hill crew! Clockwise from the left: Ryan, Eric, Jake, Tom, Katey, Katie Mac, me, Sarah


A little break with my person

I love this pic because it's exactly what it looked like the entire way up the mountain!

A victory hug from Eric at the top

Still smiling despite the relentless wind!

On Saturday we went to dinner at Isabella's for some much needed quality time with the south hill crew! Clockwise from the left: Ryan, Eric, Jake, Tom, Katey, Katie Mac, me, Sarah

How awesome is this picture? It's the beginning of a kick board race. Ouch!

Not pictured: lunch with Ericka and a visit from Taylor, Shelly and Reagan. I'll post those pics as soon as I get them. Also not pictured: me spending hours on my master's research paper. PUKE!
I can't say I'm starting work tomorrow completely rested, but I LOVED every second of this break!
I can't say I'm starting work tomorrow completely rested, but I LOVED every second of this break!
6 comments:
BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
It was a blast hanging out. Nice work with all the pics.
I'm exhausted just looking at all your pics! Happy 2010 my dear sister in law!
Love all the pics! So fun hanging out with you guys over the break... although I agree it wasn't too calm, it sure was a ton of fun! XOXO
Tiff,
Most of my comment relates to fashion...love, love your hair to the side at your friends' cocktail party, beautiful! And your gray pea coat is adorable too.
I really didn't realize how very busy your vacation time was, but thanks for spending some of it with me!
You're becoming a bad-ass on the snow shoes woman...I'm glad I was able to finally do the climb with you all.
Happy New Year!
Hi Tiffany Sounds like you really had a great time with everybody. Christmas was great loved every mintue of it with my girls and sons. Its good you had to go back to work so you can rest. Love you so very much Mom
Hang on to those traditions! Getting together with family every year, the Tom and Jerry's, all of it, will be something to cherish years from now.
Sounds like a great "family and friends" filled season.
XXOO
Leni
Post a Comment