Exactly 7 weeks from Thursday, I will be a free woman! ELL reading, discussion board posts and responses, tasks, activities, cuisinaire rods, pattern blocks, and proportional reasoning will no longer encompass my every thought! Even when I'm doing something fun right now, homework is always looming. I don't even remember what it's like to enjoy free time without some guilt about what assignment I should be doing.
Hopefully these next 7 weeks will pass quickly, because I'm starting to feel like this, and my mom always told me that if I hold a silly face for too long, it will stick!

9 comments:
7 weeks till we CELEBRATE!!!!! We gon sip bacardi like it's your birthday... LOL...hilarious pic!!!
Oh my gosh...I'm dying right now! I freaking LOVE your picture! It's totally how I feel right now! Can't wait to celebrate with you!
I KNOW you can, I KNOW you can!
By summer you will be looking back, and you can have a Real vacation!!!
We're all pullin' for ya.
Leni
LOVE the picture-Exactly how I feel. Can't wait for a little MC celebration, too!
Baahhahaha! get us done ALREADY!!!!! And we must start planning the celebration!
Hi Tiff!
At the end you'll be smiling and saying.."I KNEW I could! I KNEW I could!"
Hang in there!
We are rooting for you!
Linda
No wonder your reading has been so challenging, Tiffany. Your books are written backwards!
Tim Seppa
I am done in July. Do you want to wait to celebrate? :-)
Tiffany you are so funny. Ilove the picture. I know you can do that in just 7 weeks and guess what you will be free of all of the school work and you can go on to better things. Love you lots mom
Post a Comment