March 10, 2010

Fourth Grade Rumor


"Are you and Mrs. Thompson sisters? Because that's what I've heard."

We can neither confirm nor deny this rumor.

5 comments:

Leni said...

Rumors often have a basis in fact. This particular rumor has been circulating for quite awhile, and pops up every so often.

Hmmm.... I'm beginning to wonder myself.

Sisters of not, I love you both.
XO

Steve said...

CONFIRMED!!!

I bet you two could take a photo once a week that would make this post all that more real and if that fails, just go out and sit in your vehicles for one:)

jessithompson said...

I flove this post... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany So it kinda looks like I have 3 Daughters now so thats great and I love each and every one of you little Daughters (He- He) Love you Mom

Rory Buck said...

Hey Guuurrrrllll,

What you wearing today?

I think this sums it up...