We will celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary this summer and are nearing our 12th year together and I love him more every day! Not to mention the fact that he still manages to put up with me. ;)
Things have been so busy for us lately that Valentine's Day is going to be spent at home, with our phones off, doors locked, and some wine. Sounds like a little slice of heaven.
Hope you all have a happy heart day!
6 comments:
Love you both... love you together. XOXO
Hi Honey Iam so happy you have a great life with Eric. He is great son (in law) Just be happy always and you will be like us 41 years today I got my ring and I love Dad as much as I did than maybe alot more today. Have a great nite. Love you both alot Mom
You are both so amazing!! Hope you had a wonderful day together. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
ps. I died laughing when I read Eric's FB status! :)
Hi Tiffany!
What a cute picture of you two! I love that you are both doing triathlon together! What a super way to bond as a couple and stay healthy too.:)
Take Care!
Love Linda
I looked at this post right after you put it up, but I didn't comment right away. I just looked at it again.
It is so wonderful to see two people who are obviously really happy together.
Eric looks SO different. Let him know that, for those of us who don't see him often, his new physique is quite evident.
Nice AND a hottie. You picked a peach, Tiff.
Love to both,
Leni
Love this pic!
Post a Comment