October 2, 2010

Baby Bump

I am loving my bump and the fact that I feel like I actually look pregnant now instead of just fat. :)

Here I am at 4 weeks, the day we found out we were expecting.

10 weeks


12 weeks

13 weeks


15 weeks
I kind of cheated on this one and took the pic at night after eating dinner instead of in the morning. My belly is always huge in the evening!

I'll be 17 weeks on Monday and have an ultrasound scheduled for the end of the month. Hopefully the baby won't be shy and will let us know if we're having a son or a daughter! I cannot wait!

14 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the pictures!!! You look amazing, Tiff! I can't wait to hear what you're having...I'm back to thinking it's a girl! Miss you and love you!!!

annie said...

Oh my gosh tiff! You are so cute! I am so excited for you! Are you loving seeing the changes? Have you felt the little one move? Yeah!!

mmsnyder said...

Cutest little pump EVER! :) Can't wait until you find out... Im thinking PINK!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Tiff- Thanks for the darling pictures! You are glowing and look fantastic!!

This is all such a miracle, and I love that you are documenting each stage! :)

There is a the BEST "prize" :) at the end of this nine month journey. I am thrilled for you and Eric, and I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!

Sending loves and hugs..
Linda

Emilie said...

Cute baby bump pictures! I'm so glad you posted them, but I totally get how its sort of weird to post them, too! I can't wait to find out the gender (and name)!!! I'm really feeling it's going to be a girl.

Keith and Meghan said...

you look amazing and totally cute...sorta like you just ate a great big meal at Red Robin!:) and way better than I ever did--sheesh!! You'll be so glad you took these pictures! You'll be able to look back in a few months in amazement at how far your body has come. Enjoy it all...the good, the bad, and the ugly! And keep the pictures coming, there is nothing more incredible than to watch a new life growing.

Unknown said...

This is exactly what I need! phew....now i don't feel in the dark on your belly growth over here in seattle! i love this and i love you!

Andy said...

I LOVE THIS!

jessithompson said...

You are so freaking cute I can hardly stand it! You are bumpalicious! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Love it Tiff. Can't wait to find out what kind of neighbor we are going to have...

Matt said...

pretty cool, we are very happy for you 2! I think I have a bump now from ice cream but no baby :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany you are so so cute dad and I can't hardly wait for our new baby grandson or granddaughter it will be just perfect. We are so very proud of beening grandparents. Love you both so very much Mom

shelly said...

you are so incredibly cute!! i can't wait to see you grow more!
love you!!

Anonymous said...

SO exciting!
That last picture isn't "dinner tummy". That's "baby tummy".
XXOO
Leni