March 14, 2011

Final Belly Shots

I find it only fitting that I post the rest of my belly shots on my due date. That's right. Today's the day! Oh wait, Aiden is still snug as a bug in there! Honestly, today was the first day that I felt very confident I would not be meeting my son. I think it's pretty safe to assume I'm not a part of that 5% of women who actually have their babies on their due dates. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and if Aiden hasn't made his appearance by then, my doctor will schedule an induction for Sunday night, which would put me at giving birth on Monday. At least I have a finish line in sight! Here are the rest of my shots.

33 Weeks

34 Weeks

36 Weeks


38 Weeks

40 Weeks


The anxiety is officially killing me! I want to meet my son already!

9 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

Seriously beautiful. Happy due day :)

jessithompson said...

You are gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him! Love you to the ends of the earth!

Josh said...

Wow, I bet the anticipation is killing you!! You and Eric will make awesome parents.

annie said...

What a belly! You look beautiful Tiff! You carry pregnancy very well. Can't wait to see you and Aiden next week!!! xo

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Tiff!
I LOVE these shots! You look fabulous and glowing!
I can't wait to meet Aiden!

Loves and hugs!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Tiffany you look so cute. I can't wait to meet our Grandson either. Its going to be so exciting to see him. We love you so very much. love Mom

Andy said...

Love these shots! Be sure to take a picture of Aiden on the outside! :)

The schedulers at the doctor's office told me that a sure way to go in to labor is to schedule an induction! Worked for me! ;)

Ali Ty Stitt said...

You carry that baby so well...you're gorgeous! Can't wait!!
many prayers and luck in your labor! loves

Jen said...

I know it's been said, but Tiff, you look AMAZING! Hugs to you, friend!