August 23, 2011

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary

On July 30th, Eric and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We started out the day by heading to Green Bluff to get some delicious cherries. Since there was some live music at Harvest House, we decided to stay for lunch. Such a fun family day!

Then, as is tradition, I put on my wedding dress and we took some pictures. I loved that Aiden got to be a part of them.

We finished off the evening with dinner and a movie while grandma and grandpa babysat. Such a wonderful anniversary! I'm eternally grateful to have such an incredible husband. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to be married to him, and feel blessed that I get to parent with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You still look very pretty in your dress. So cute of Aiden and of course Eric.. Happy Anniversary.. Love you Mom