I guess Aiden was feeling just as sullen as the bear!
Good thing it didn't last long!
One of the coolest exhibits was the sea lions. They swam right up to the windows over and over again. They were huge!
Hmmm...
Alligators!
Giraffes!
One of Aiden's favorite part of his zoo adventure was the crocodile head he got. He and Eilse had fun playing crocodile wars and Aiden ran around growling at strangers with his!
Rhino!
The lion statues were also a big hit!
Only a true animal lover would want to hug this roaring lion!
When we left the zoo, I asked Aiden what his favorite animal was. After thinking for a few seconds he said, "the orangutan!" I love the genuine happiness on his face in these last couple of pictures from when he saw the orangutan for the first time.
We had so much fun looking at all of these animals with Aiden! I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it too!




No comments:
Post a Comment