Since the three day method worked so well with Aiden, I decided to use it with Ava as well. I stocked up on some awesome superhero undies for her and we were off! We did it at the same time as Erin and Kennedy so that we had each other for moral support, and boy did we need it! These girls were bound and determined to prove the three day method wrong! After two weeks of training, Ava is still having lots of accidents, although they are starting to become fewer and farther between. We have spent a lot of time outside swinging to save the carpet!
After a long morning of poop and pee in undies, Erin and I needed a drink when we finally got the girls down for a nap - in Pull Ups!
Although the girls are certainly not pros, there's no turning back now! We're bound and determined to have them successfully trained by the time school starts!
No comments:
Post a Comment