What an awesome day at High Country Orchard! Pumpkin donuts, caramel apples, paninis, tons of free activities, craft fair, live music, and pony rides.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have this picture of Aiden on display life size and I get a big kick out of it because Aiden really looks goofy in this shot LOL! I love showing him off because everyone has a good laugh when they see him and they all agree he is definitely goofy looking! It is cool having him on display life size because he appears to be directly in front of me when I am looking at him. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAsiYPq8zn2_3sIfzEria9zpIp0b1iUOYgeQuH9IuhxA4xHyaRqNI6JYs_juPv3KYfYxFCVJ2DmvC7Jj1wmMcLM7CJbRJObUZjcKf31uFQ1bnSaM7yse-UTqlK_RjBiSl-g_Dbf6Y1mqaGbonBLhKhBxUEeOLeZy2fOxfdiLTScYDRN2sti_eVoBFU9g/s4032/IMG_1922.jpeg
1 comment:
I have this picture of Aiden on display life size and I get a big kick out of it because Aiden really looks goofy in this shot LOL! I love showing him off because everyone has a good laugh when they see him and they all agree he is definitely goofy looking! It is cool having him on display life size because he appears to be directly in front of me when I am looking at him. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAsiYPq8zn2_3sIfzEria9zpIp0b1iUOYgeQuH9IuhxA4xHyaRqNI6JYs_juPv3KYfYxFCVJ2DmvC7Jj1wmMcLM7CJbRJObUZjcKf31uFQ1bnSaM7yse-UTqlK_RjBiSl-g_Dbf6Y1mqaGbonBLhKhBxUEeOLeZy2fOxfdiLTScYDRN2sti_eVoBFU9g/s4032/IMG_1922.jpeg
Post a Comment