May 14, 2007

It's Official - My Hubby is a Law School Graduate!

After 3 LONG years, Eric has FINALLY gradutated from law school!!!!! I was absolutely beaming as he walked across the stage. Keep your fingers crossed for him as he begins to study for the bar which he will take at the end of July.

Congrats to Chris too who is happy to have gained this "lesson in humility."



Thanks to the Trelores who threw Chris a great graduation party!

Tom and Eric's bro-mance continues to blossom as they spend more and more time together!

And finally, the screw off wine cap that Tommy-purple teeth-Vino tried to uncork!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn I look good. But in my defense regarding the "twist off top"....I'm new to the wine game and I've never seen a twist off top instead of a cork on a wine bottle before. That is all I have to say about that.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pics T-byrd. Love the pic of the twist off cap, it symbolizes everything that is great about Tom the bomb.
I had to hold back after getting my degree not having a Calvin and Hobbes moment and rubbing my hands together while laughing like some evil villan, "bwhahahahahaha".

jessithompson said...

Way to go, Eric... and to Tiff for putting up with you through law school ;) Here's to passing the bar!

Jen said...

Congrats to Eric!!
I'm so happy for both of you!
:)

LORIE said...

Congratulations! Good Skill for the bar!

kathibest said...

Behind every great man is and even more amazing woman........

I am sure that there was more sacrifice than you ever showed or admitted for you along this journey.......

I am happy for you that the schooling is behind you and only opportunities that ahead.......

I am wishing you a great life, way to be a supprotive wife, it will come back to reward you in may ways.......

Congrats